Dinkua and Birhane

Introducing to you the newest members of the Arthur family!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Family Welcome Album

I finally finished and shipped the family welcome albums for the girls. I made one for each girl. They will be sent over to Ethiopia and the care givers will show them to the babies. Even though they are still very young, I think it will help them to become familiar with our faces and our house. I took pictures inside and outside of the house and also included pictures of the grandparents. Here is a little sample of the albums.



2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you all!! This is such a great idea!! Keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so remember doing this for our kids too!!!

    Good thing you took pictures of it, we never saw it again and I did not take pictures before we sent it:(

    Check out my blog for a blog award I left for you:)

    ReplyDelete