Dinkua and Birhane

Introducing to you the newest members of the Arthur family!

Friday, July 23, 2010

9 days and counting!!!!!


We leave in nine days! It is so amazing to think that in a few weeks I will be sitting here at my table with little ones around it with me. So much to prepare before we go and bring our daughters home. I did some shopping yesterday trying to get all the necessary little things we "might" need, like Pepto, Tums, Benedryl, etc... And then there is the stuff we will need like hand sanitizer, vitamins, TP, and all that other good stuff. We've got one more paper to get notarized, and then I need to make copies of anything important. I am hoping that I don't forget anything. I have a pretty good checklist, so here's hoping. Please pray for us as we prepare for our trip.

Here is a picture of the transitional center in Addis Ababa where our girls are waiting for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment