Dinkua and Birhane

Introducing to you the newest members of the Arthur family!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hospitalization for Birhane

I got a phone call today informing me that Birhane has been hospitalized with pneumonia. We can only pray and trust the Lord Jesus has her cradled in His loving hands. I am also praying for Dinkua as she is separated from her sister right now. Lord, comfort her tiny heart.

We were also sent a couple more pictures of the girls together. What beautiful, beautiful babies.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Wendy... I am so sorry!! I will check on her when we are there for sure!! Hugs and prayers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear that one of your babies has been hospitalized! I can NOT imagine what it would be like to get this news & to be so far away & just wanting to hold those babies!! It's wonderful to see the new pict. of the babies & they look well!! Please know we are thinking of you!
    The Crawford clan

    ReplyDelete